Ready Mix Concrete
Ready mix concrete is produced from a mixture of cementious material, aggregrates, water, and admixtures. We offer the following admixtures to meet your specific needs and requirements during less than favorable weather and/or transportation times.
- Air Entrainment--used in concrete exposed to elements; helps prevent freeze/thaw cracking
- Fly Ash--part of the cementious material in majority of our mixes
- Hot Water--increases the temperature of the concrete
- Accelerator--increases the rate of early strenght development and/or shortens set time. We offer both chloride and non-chloride accelerator. Non-chloride accelerator is available in 1% and 2%.
- Mid-Range Water-Reducer--increases workability of concrete
- Fiber--offers reinforcement and helps protect against plastic shrinkage
- Superplasticizer--enchances workability(added on the job)
- Retarder--slows the curing process
We also offer coloring available through Davis Colors.
We have 1000 and 1500 gallon septic tanks in stock along with 8 and 10 hole distribution boxes. We also carry Q4 sewer panels and ends.
We carry a selection of different size concrete blocks. They are offered in the following sizes:
We offer concrete sealer. This can be purchased at our office or sent with our driver when delivering concrete. It is important to seal colored concrete to prevent fading.